Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tuesday, March 9

Rose #1: I picked up copies of Lord of the Flies and Of Mice and Men, the audio versions, from the library this weekend. I put them on my computer and through itunes have been able to put them on the ipods we're lucky enough to have at my school. A few students actually seemed EXCITED at the idea of getting to listen to the story instead of having to read it. I hope it works!

Rose #2: A ton of students in my first class got caught up on missing work by asking me what they needed to do instead of me chasing them around with make up work. That was exciting because they're grades went up just in time for interims and I have a lot less stress about trying to get them to do that missing work now!

Rose #3: I got to "order" furniture today for my NEW classroom in our NEW building! This has nothing to do with children, but it was, nonetheless, a very exciting part of my day.

I hope you stopped to smell the roses today.

No comments:

Post a Comment